Terms and Conditions
Photo Submission Guidelines:
We at Goyer Marine, LLC (“Goyer Marine” “we” or “us”) are proud of the quality of the products that we make, and we want to show them off. As such, if you send us a photo of one of our products installed on your boat, we will send you one complimentary pair of our FireHose XT Chafe Guards, model 2014, free of charge and yours to keep!
Goyer Marine is excited to present this limited offer for one (1) free pair of model 2014, Goyer Marine FireHose XT Chafe Guards (the “Guards”), sent free of charge to everyone who submits one (1) or more photos via email to us directly, or by posting to Instagram or Twitter with the tag #goyermarine. Once submitted and approved, Goyer Marine will contact the customer for their mailing address via private message on the platform they posted to, or via email in the case of email submissions, if required, and ship the free Guards sent to participants free of charge within 2-3 weeks of photo submission. Each participant is limited to one (1) free pair regardless of the number of photos submitted. The photos submitted must be clear and contain Goyer Marine brand products on the Participant’s boat. Photo submission must adhere to the terms of this Policy.
Submit digital images under 20 MB via email as TIFF or JPG files to email@example.com or on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #goyermarine
You may also send JPG files on a CD or flash drive to us at:
Goyer Marine, LLC
PO BOX 285
MARINA CA 93933
Please include with each image entry:
- Your name
- Type and size of boat featured in photo
- Email address
Digital photos must be high resolution and JPG or TIFF files only. This means 300 dpi at the size to be used. How a photo looks on your monitor screen has little bearing on its usability for print. Use this formula if you’re not sure: pixels divided by resolution = printable size. Thus, an image of 1600 by 1200 pixels—each divided by 300 dpi—gives a print size of about 5 by 4 inches. That would be just marginally large enough for most article illustrations, but unusable as a spread, centerfold or cover. We prefer photos as large as your camera can take them, so even with 5- or 8-megapixel cameras, shoot at the highest possible resolution.
Photo Submission/Use of Photos
You agree that you are solely responsible for any Content that you submit, post or display on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- You agree to pay all costs, fees or royalties owed by reason of the Content you submit to our Site; and
- Your submission of Content to or through our Site does not violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, copyrights, publicity rights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- The User Information you provide to us true and accurate.
- You haven’t impersonated any person or falsely stated or misrepresented your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and submit to us the Images and User Information and to authorize us to use the Images and User Information as expressed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Your agreement to these Terms and Conditions does not in any way conflict with any existing legal agreement or commitment on your part to any third party.
- Your images and User Information do not embody, reflect or reveal any confidential information and that we are not obligated to treat them as confidential.
- Is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- Is not appropriate for a public forum (e.g., it is defamatory, hateful, harassing, derogatory, demeaning, threatening, abusive, pornographic, racially or religiously biased or otherwise offensive or objectionable).
- Infringes or otherwise violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, service mark, privacy rights, publicity rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- Contains any anti-copying devices, tracking devices, computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Please note that this License also grants Goyer Marine permission to use the Content for promotion on social media and other websites such as facebook.com, Instagram, Twitter, etc, and to put the Goyer Marine logo on the image (if applicable) in the sole discretion of Goyer Marine.
Photographs or other Content may not be submitted, downloaded, stored, printed, manipulated, distributed, or used in any form without prior written permission from the copyright holder. Works published on this Site are protected under domestic and international copyright laws and are not considered to be public domain. By submitting photos or other Content to our publication you are stipulating to us that you own the copyright to such Content or have permission from the copyright holder to submit such Content.
Please note that third parties such as educational institutions, search engines, automated data aggregators or individuals may download, save, store or archive this (or any other) website with or without our knowledge. Goyer Marine will have no control over such downloading and subsequent use, and you therefore agree that Goyer Marine is not liable or otherwise responsible for any such downloading or use.
Exclusion of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, suits, allegations, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or arising out of any actual or alleged violation of these terms. We will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or proceeding at the email address that you submit to us with your Images and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
We may terminate your right to submit Images and discontinue this promotion at any time without notice. However, such termination shall only apply to your right to submit Images and shall not in any other way terminate or limit any other provision of these terms, all of which shall survive such termination of your right to submit Images.
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without giving effect to its conflicts of law principals, and venue shall be in the state or federal courts located in Monterey County.
Any questions regarding these Photo Submission Guidelines should be directed to the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org